Head of Communications (maternity cover)
DI is looking for an experienced communications professional to lead a busy team.
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent communications and management skills, and knowledge of the international development media and policy landscape, to increase the impact of our work.
You’ll also need a good understanding of brand management, following DI’s new brand being launched in January 2017. Marketing skills would be a big bonus.
You’ll get to work with a vibrant team, who are constantly looking for new ways to realise DI’s extraordinary potential.
- Start date: 3 April 2017
- Salary: £38-40,000 pro rata, depending on experience
- Location: Bristol, UK
- Contract: 8 months fixed term
- Closing date: 10 February 2017
- Interviews: w/c 20 February 2017
- Appointment: 24 February 2017