This tool can help agencies clearly understand the current state of knowledge production and use to inform policy, identify windows of opportunity for change, prioritize areas for improvement and co-design feasible change plans.
This call is looking for committed change makers that are eager to initiate a process of change in their organizations or support a process that has already started. Applications are welcome from:
- Individual government agencies
- joint proposals from government agencies and local policy research institutions (think tank, university centre, policy research institute, etc.)
The selected government agencies will receive:
- A comprehensive and systematic diagnosis of their production and use of knowledge to inform policy
- A document with prioritized areas for change
- A tailored change plan, with concrete activities and methods to address the prioritized areas of change
The deadline for application is: 4pm (GMT+1), 9 July 2017.
For full details about how to apply and the terms of reference view the INASP website: http://www.inasp.info/en/news/details/253/