INASP is an international development organization working with a global network of partners to improve access, production and use of research information and knowledge in developing countries. We are looking for a Programme Manager to work closely with programme staff to deliver the activities of the Evidence-Informed Policy Making (EIPM) programme, specifically, building capacity to use of research evidence.
Reporting to the VakaYiko Programme Director, and working closely with other programme staff, you will:
- Work with relevant staff and external stakeholders, design and implement interventions to support the capacity of policy makers in partner countries to use research evidence
- Develop and manage relationships with the EIPM country partners
- Deliver on programme’s milestones and logframe indicators for the VakaYiko Consortium
The post requires up to 45 days travel a year.
This role is fulltime permanent post based in our London offices with regular travel to our Oxford offices. The salary range is between £33,000 and £38,000.
What we are looking for
- An understanding of the current debates around evidence-informed policy making and approaches to support it
- Experience of working in a think tank, international NGO, government department or other policy relevant environments
- Excellent project management skills including planning, monitoring and documentation
- A methodical, thorough approach with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
For a full job description please click here.
How to apply: click here