3ie seeks a senior communication officer to serve in Delhi, India who will report to the deputy director, Policy, Advocacy and Communication Office (PACO).
3ie is an international grant-making NGO promoting evidence-informed development policies and programmes.
About the job:
- Work with the digital manager and the digital communication assistant to expand PACO capacity to store, manage and use audience and 3ie stakeholder information, including the expert roster and electronic mailing lists
- Oversee and coordinate 3ie planning and implementation to strengthen and expand 3ie events
- Develop and manage and effective system for identifying events and increasing 3ie participation in non-3ie events
- Work with communication staff in London and Washington to agree on annual communication plans and how the offices will work with PACO to achieve communication objectives
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to communication efforts and/or communication staff as agreed.
- Organise and implement staff capacity building to strengthen communication in London and Washington
- Create attractive, high-quality content to support 3ie’s main aims and activities
- Oversee production of regular 3ie newsletters and reports
To see the full description and apply for this position, CLICK HERE.
Closing Date: 8 June, 2015