ActionAid is looking to hire a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer to work as part of the Shifting the Power Project.
The Shifting the Power project is a START Network project supported by a consortium of 6 humanitarian agencies led by ActionAid and CAFOD. It is designed to support local actors to take their place alongside international actors in order to create a balanced humanitarian system that is more responsive and accountable to disaster affected communities.
About the job:
- Help demonstrate through an effective learning and documentation process how the project approach can make national responses faster, better quality and more effective.
- Develop and implement a monitoring, evaluation and learning framework in line with the project’s logframe.
- Help colleagues embed MEL systems and processes in project countries as well as gather evidence and share learning.
- Coordinate evaluation activities, data collection and stakeholder reporting.
- Build the capacity of teams by providing technical training, coaching and support.
Closing Date: 25 May, 2015
Further information regarding the position can be found through the following link: ActionAid – Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer