ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
About the job:
- Ensure the factors needed to provide high quality and responsive relations for the federation are developed
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to identify federation-wide communication objectives as well as lead, design and execute media plans
- Focus on increasing our media profile and improving awareness of our work. Important will be the ability to ensure we become viewed as an authority on international development and human rights issues.
- Provide senior executives with advice, oversee reputation management and quality control content.
- Develop strategic media relationships, build a high performing team and enhance media relations capacity across the federation.
- Requires a relevant degree such as communications or journalism and you must have extensive experience in a senior media communications role
Apply by: 20 September, 2015