INASP’s Research Access & Higher Education team is seeking an experienced development professional to manage the design and delivery of existing and future projects to support developing country research and higher education, with a particular focus on partners’ organizational capacity development.
INASP is an international development charity working with a global network of partners to improve access, production and use of research information and knowledge, so that countries are equipped to solve their development challenges.
About the job:
- Develop new tools to enable partners to assess needs and develop action plans
- Manage the design and implementation of organizational capacity support to developing country partners, working with other members of the team, INASP Associates and consultants
- Commission and manage the work of external experts and consultants, building INASP’s network of expertise in the countries in which we work
- Manage work to time and budget
- Contribute to the development of programme strategy, lead the development of new projects, and support the Senior Programme Manager in preparing funding bids and proposals for new programmes