Session 2.D, this morning, looked at the involvement of Think Tanks in the electoral process. Providing examples of where Think Tanks have had measurable impact, the speakers discussed how to engage with the political process, generating spaces for debate and analysis.
The speakers comprised:
- Orazio Belletini, GrupoFARO, Ecuador
- Fernando Masi, CADEP, Paraguay
- Sanjay Kumar, CSDS, India
- Jean Mensa, IEA-Ghana
- Fernando Straface, CIPPEC, Argentina
- Javier Portocarrero, CIES, Peru
The presentations for the session are now available here.