GDNet and CIPPEC have produced these helpful toolkits addressing the various steps of the monitoring and evaluation process of policy influence. They profile aspects such as the organizational assessment, M&E strategy development, establishing indicators and data collection tools and tactics.
- Why should we monitor and evaluate policy influence?
- Where are we and where do we want to go?
- Establishing the basis for the M&E strategy
- Defining how to measure short, medium and long term results
- Data collection methods
- Using knowledge to improve policy influence