Junior Project Executive, Marketing and Communications, Landell Mills
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire, UK
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Other: Candidates should also be able to travel outside the UK for work and must be eligible to work in the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Project Management & Business Development
• Liaising with project teams to coordinate activities
• Reviewing communications materials
• Preparing contracts and reports
• Developing and monitoring budgets
• Providing administrative support on projects
• Helping prepare proposals for new projects
• Assisting with consultant recruitment
• Researching upcoming business development opportunities
Marketing & Communications
• Writing news stories and social media posts for our client’s corporate communications
• Posting and monitoring our client’s website and social media content
• Helping with evaluating the effectiveness of different communications activities
• Ensuring branded materials adhere to visibility guidelines.
• Assisting with the client’s communications strategy development.
The successful candidate will also be expected to carry out other reasonable tasks requested by the Division Manager.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Excellent organisational skills – able to demonstrate an aptitude for working to a high standard, prioritising multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills – comfortable liaising with consultants and clients
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Strong eye for detail with excellent writing and proof-reading skills
• Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• 1+ years’ project management experience
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• Business Orientated
• French or Spanish language ability would be an advantage, but is not essential
• Basic design skills with experience using Adobe InDesign
• Experience managing communication projects and / or managing international development projects
• Experience working with donor or development organisations such as the European Commission and UK Department for International Development
• Experience using social media as a promotional tool (particularly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
Interested applicants should submit their CVs, along with a short covering letter or e-mail outlining why you are a good fit for the role, to email@example.com with ‘Junior Project Executive: Marketing and Communications Division – first name and surname’ in the subject of the email. Please include your salary expectations and state when you may be able to take up the role. The deadline for applications is 20th March 2020.