Oxfam is a global movement of people who share the belief that, in a world rich in resources, poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice which can, and must, be overcome.
About the job:
- Work with others across the organisation, including in other Oxford-based teams, in countries and regions, and in affiliates, to define content needs for Policy & Practice, create and edit pages and sections as appropriate, and develop communications plans using existing and new channels
- Work with others across the organisation to champion the online repository, support capacity-building and outreach so that others are enabled to submit appropriate programme content, and provide technical support as needed
- Horizon scanning on digital development and applications, researching and applying new digital communications approaches and technical solutions, including those which increase discoverability, usage, and usability of content.
- Provide support in testing, trouble-shooting, bug and change management to the Website Manager.
- Revise and implement a communications strategy for reaching development and humanitarian professional and practitioner audiences across diverse environments, including increasing awareness, usage, and engagement.
- Manage and deliver our digital marketing and social media campaigns, including planning and creating content and digital assets for the Oxfam Policy & Practice channels of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Tumblr, monitoring channels, paid promotions, and evaluating performance.
- Work with the Digital Communications Officer to support the development of an integrated blog strategy, schedule, edit and upload posts.
- Plan and manage a budget for digital and offline marketing
To see the full description and apply for this position, CLICK HERE.
Apply by: 13 August, 2015